If you like pizza, this variety that we bring you in Free Recipes may become one of your favorites. To tell the truth, we know that there are so many and such varied combinations that we would never finish trying them all, despite everything, it is always an adventure to find combinations to try, because we know that they will not leave us indifferent.
This time we bring you a delicious shrimp pizza recipe, it is delicious and it will surely hook you with its crunchy dough and its tender crumb, since we have prepared it with a simple dough with a slightly thicker and more tender texture. Find out how to make shrimp pizza and enjoy every bite!
How to make Shrimp Pizza:
1. The first step of this easy shrimp pizza will be to prepare the pizza dough , for which you will only need 5 basic ingredients and an hour of rest. Put the oil and water in a bowl or mixer.
2. Add the dry ingredients : the flour, the salt and, finally, the yeast. Knead for 10 minutes. If you need more flour to make the dough more pliable, sprinkle a little over it.
Tip: If you don’t have a mixer, you can make the dough by hand, but it will take more time.
3. When the dough is smooth and homogeneous, roll into a ball and let it rest for an hour in a covered and floured container. Then, take it out and knead it a little to extract the air.
4. Remove legs, head, and skin from fresh shrimp; save them for later . You can also use frozen shrimp, but you will need to defrost them beforehand. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C with heat up and down.
5. Arrange the dough in a baking dish or a previously floured tray. If you need to flatten it with a roller, do not hesitate to use it, the idea is that the dough is well spread .
6. When filling the shrimp pizza , keep in mind that the fried tomato should always be placed first along with the spices to prevent them from burning. Then, add the cheese slices in thick strips and the onion cut into a feather.
If you prefer to prepare your own homemade pizza sauce , do not hesitate to consult our recipe for tomato sauce and onion for pizza .
7. Add the rest of the ingredients distributed to your liking and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Place the pizza in the oven at medium height and let it cook for 40 minutes at 180 ° C. All ovens are different, so if you perceive that it takes more or less time, check the status of your pizza after 30 minutes.
8. Ready! You will have your magnificent shrimp pizza with mushrooms ready. If you have leftovers, you can store it in the freezer wrapped in aluminum foil and heat it in the oven for 15 minutes when you go to consume it.
If you liked the Shrimp Pizza recipe , we suggest you enter our Pizza Recipes category . You can also visit a selection of the best Italian recipes .
More pizza recipes
If you are like us and you love to prepare pizzas to surprise your loved ones and prepare delicious dinners, then you cannot miss some of our favorite homemade pizza recipes . They will be much better than the frozen supermarkets and, in addition, they will be healthier and fresher. Here are some ideas and we invite you to tell us what your favorite flavor combinations are: