Today, there are many gluten-free pizza alternatives for anyone who is intolerant or allergic. This recipe for potato pizza is one of them, it is an easy and very versatile preparation with which you can prepare a pizza to your liking with the ingredients you have at home.
In this way, although in Free Recipes we propose some ingredients to fill this pizza, do not forget that you can make it as you like and change the filling. The “dough” is important, so stay with us and find out how to make gluten-free potato pizza . Fire up the oven and start the preparations!
How to make Potato Pizza:
1. Before starting with the potato pizza base, preheat the oven to 200 ºC. Peel and wash the potato . Cut into thin slices, preferably with a mandolin. If you cut it with a knife, you may need a little more potato.
2. Line a round pizza pan with parchment paper . Put the potato slices on the tray. Start at the center to end at the ends of the tray, overlapping one on top of the other a little around.
3. Sprinkle the entire surface with the tablespoons of grated Parmesan . Bake for seven minutes at 200 ºC with heat up and down so that the pizza base is compacted.
4. Take the potato pizza out of the oven and spread the fried tomato over the entire surface.
5. Top with the sliced mushrooms . Add a little salt on top.
6. Roll the mozzarella ball and spread over the pizza . Sprinkle with a little dried oregano if you wish, you can also make a rosemary potato pizza. Crack the egg in the center of the potato pizza and bake for 12 more minutes at 200 ºC with heat on top and bottom.
7. Take the potato and egg pizza out of the oven, cut the slices of serrano ham and spread over the pizza.
8. Serve the Italian potato pizza right away to eat hot.
If you liked the recipe for Potato Pizza , we suggest you enter our category of Pizza Recipes .
Potato-based pizza and other gluten-free recipes
In addition to this fake potato pizza , there are many other preparations in which you can eliminate the wheat flour and replace it with other gluten-free ingredients, perfect for celiacs. In RecetasGratis we leave you some of our favorite gluten-free recipes.