Imagine eating pizza without regrets, being able to enjoy its exquisite flavor without worrying about the amount of carbohydrates in your diet …, because in Free Recipes we bring you the perfect recipe! It is a delicious and healthy oatmeal pizza that has nothing to envy to the traditional wheat flour pizza .
Learn to prepare it from scratch by replacing wheat flour with oats, you will get a nutritious pizza without neglecting the original flavor of a rich pizza. In addition, it will have a crunchy texture and an unbeatable flavor, prepare it with your favorite ingredients or follow our proposal because we assure you that it will be sensational. Discover with us how to make oatmeal pizza and tell us what you think.
How to make Oatmeal Pizza:
1. To prepare your oatmeal pizza, first crush the oat flakes in a blender or food processor. Blend until it has a texture similar to that of flour.
2. Pour the oatmeal into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, and mix to blend well.
Tip: Parmesan cheese will add a hint of flavor to oatmeal pizza dough, but you can not use it.
3. Dissolve the yeast in a cup of hot water, then add it to the flour container, mix and begin to knead until you get a manageable texture.
4. When you achieve a dough texture, add a tablespoon of olive oil and knead again.
5. Preheat your oven to 200 ° C for 10 minutes and spread your dough in a pizza pan, make sure it is of a uniform thickness. Then, pre-cook the dough in the oven for 10 minutes .
Tip: you can also make the oatmeal pizza in a skillet.
6. While your oatmeal pizza base is pre-cooking, prepare the tomato sauce by mixing the crushed tomato with a tablespoon of Italian herbs.
Tip: If you don’t have Italian herb seasoning, you can add a little oregano, marjoram, and thyme.
7. Prepare all the ingredients to make your oatmeal pizza. You can choose the ones you like the most, but if you decide to follow our recommendation, slice the mushroom and cut the peppers into julienne strips .
8. After the precooking time, take the base out of the oven and start adding the ingredients. First, add the tomato sauce, then a little cheese, vegetables, or ingredients of your choice.
9. Raise the oven temperature to 250 ° C and finish baking the oatmeal pizza for 15 minutes .
10. Serve and enjoy this fabulous and nutritious oatmeal pizza , we assure you that its flavor will be incredible.
If you liked the recipe for Oatmeal Pizza , we suggest you enter our category of Pizza Recipes .
More ideas to prepare your oatmeal pizza
Although we have made you a simple proposal, the truth is that you can prepare this oatmeal pizza base with many other ingredients, such as onion, tuna, chicken, bacon, minced meat, egg, carbonara sauce … Also, once made You can also accompany it with your favorite dressings, such as a rich chipotle sauce or ketchup sauce or a bit of chimichurri.