I’m not sure what to call this recipe because it is not a traditional pizza using a corn tortilla as the base. What I have very clear is that this pizza with fajitas tortillas is delicious and also serves as a recipe for use. Although it sounds strange, sometimes there are plenty of chips (and forgive me, those who love potatoes, but there are people who have plenty) and you don’t really know what to do with them because they are not very good when reheated! Well, this pizza recipe with fajita base that I share in RecetasGratis is the solution! We will have it ready in just over 15 minutes and it will help us to take advantage of the leftovers while we make a very rich dinner (although very caloric, everything must be recognized!) To share with family or friends.
How to make Fajita Base Pizza:
1. We start by covering the baking tray with aluminum foil or baking paper. On top we place a corn tortilla or durum bread and cover it with slices of cheese that melt well.
2. We spread the french fries on top of the pizza with fajitas tortillas , ensuring that they are well distributed.
Tip: If you don’t have any leftover French fries you can peel, cut into strips and fry a potato in olive oil.
3. Cut the bacon into cubes or strips and spread them over the potatoes. Sprinkle the fajita-based pizza with a splash of Deluxe sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Tip: You can change the sauce to the one you like.
4. We put the fajita pizza in the oven preheated to 180 ºC and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until we see that the cheese has melted and the edges of the tortilla turn golden.
You may also be interested in making a lasagna with french fries to take advantage of them another day.
5. We serve the fajita-based pizza immediately and enjoy. You can accompany it with a salad and you will have a complete dinner. And don’t forget that you can take a look whenever you want on my blog Cuca’s Sweet Secrets if you have no idea what to make for dessert.